We are currently seeking a Nurse Practitioner/Practice Minor Illness Nurse and a GP Partner or a Salaried GP
Nurse Practitioner/Practice Minor Illness Nurse
We are a proactive, mutually supportive practice, providing high quality clinical care.
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to support our primary care team in delivering care to our 14,600 patients.
Ideally the candidate should have prescribing experience in primary care, but we would be prepared to train and mentor the right candidate.
Salary Band 6 – Band 7 equivalent dependent on experience and qualifications
Closing date: 31 August 2019
To request an application pack please tel - 01420 84676 or email Sharon.email@example.com
Full or part-time GP Partner or Salaried GP
We are a friendly, mutually supportive innovative team of partners, salaried GPs, nurse practitioners and soon-to-be-appointed clinical pharmacist based in a lovely part of north-east Hampshire.
Owing to a growing patient list, we are looking to expand our GP team and are seeking either a salaried GP or partner to work between 5 – 8 sessions per week.
We welcome enquires from experienced and newly qualified GPs.
About our practice
• GMS list: 14,600 patients and growing
• CQC rated as good in all domains
• We are committed to high standards of clinical care; high QOF achievement
• We offer a minor injuries service for the local population from a fantastic treatment room
• Daily nurse-led minor illness/triage clinics operated by five Nurse Practitioners
• Home visits and nursing home visits by Nurse Practitioners
• Training practice with two GP trainers responsible for two Registrars, and GP mentors responsible for two FY2’s
• Excellent treatment room nurses
• Well-managed admin staff actively managing GP administrative workload; absent GPs admin and results covered
• Daily GP meeting
• Comprehensive inter/intra-practice educational programme
• Active involvement in our evolving, progressive Primary Care Network
• Sabbatical system for partners
• Gym membership available for all GPs
• 100-hour pharmacy on site
Informal discussions and visits welcome: contact Sharon Cox, Practice Manager,
on: 01420 81988 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Email applications to include current CV, covering letter and the names of two clinical referees, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer or colleague, to Sharon Cox as above.
Referees will not be contacted without prior consent.
Closing date for applications: 31.08.2019