Follow us on Facebook
Monday December 9th 6.30
Agenda December Minutes November
The Wilson Practice Patient Participation Group (WP-PPG)
This group is run by, and for, the benefit of patients of the Wilson Practice. Currently the committee meets on the second Monday of each month to discuss practice issues and plan events.
The aims and objectives of The Group are:-
- To provide a means of communication between the patients, doctors and staff of The Wilson Practice
- To provide a means for patients to make positive suggestions about the practice and their own health care.
- To encourage health education activities within the Practice
- To develop self help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients
- To act as representatives to attempt to influence the local provision of health and social care
This is not a fundraising group. We very much appreciate hearing from you with any general comments or queries about how general practice operates.
You can leave written comments at reception or contact us via the email address below.
This is NOT a Wilson Practice email address - so please DO NOT submit requests for prescriptions or any clinical advice: