Follow us on Facebook
Next Meeting Monday April 9th 2018 6.30pm
AGM Monday May 14th 6.30
March Minutes April Agenda
The Wilson Practice Patient Participation Group (WP-PPG)
This group is run by, and for, the benefit of patients of the Wilson Practice. Currently the committee meets on the second Monday of each month to discuss practice issues and plan events.
The aims and objectives of The Group are:-
- To provide a means of communication between the patients, doctors and staff of The Wilson Practice
- To provide a means for patients to make positive suggestions about the practice and their own health care.
- To encourage health education activities within the Practice
- To develop self help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients
- To act as representatives to attempt to influence the local provision of health and social care
This is not a fundraising group. We very much appreciate hearing from you with any comments you may have. You can leave written comments at reception. If you would like to speak to a member of the WP-PPG committee please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at reception and they will arrange for someone to get back to you.