Thank you for your interest.
We currently have a vacancy for a GP Partner or Associate
GP Partner or Associate – up to eight sessions; part time or job share considered
The Wilson Practice is a friendly, mutually supportive and happy five-partner and five-associate GP partnership.
We are a well-established practice working in a beautiful part of Hampshire, with great schools and communications. Although the practice pre-dates the NHS, we are an extremely innovative organisation rapidly broadening our clinical skill mix in order to manage our workload more effectively.
Due to our growing list size the partnership is seeking a dynamic, hard-working, team player to join our team, either as a partner or associate GP that can work up to 8 sessions a week. We would consider part time or job share combinations.
- Fixed morning doctors’ coffee session, genuine open door approach and team ethic
• Long-standing commitment to formal mentorship for less experiences GP’s
• Gym membership offered for associate doctors
• GMS list: 15,000 patients and growing, with EMIS Web as our operating system
• CQC-rated as Good in all domains
• Committed to high standards of clinical care with a historical high QOF achievement
• Minor injuries service provided for the local population from a well-equipped treatment room, led by an excellent nursing team
• Daily nurse-led minor illness/triage clinics operated by five Nurse Practitioners
• Home visiting and nursing home visits by Nurse Practitioners
• Training practice with two GP trainers responsible for two Registrars, and GP mentors responsible for two FY2s
• Full complement of admin staff actively managing GP administrative workload
• Comprehensive inter/intra-practice educational programme
• 100-hour pharmacy on site
• Fully engaged with our functioning primary care network and our local CCG
Informal chat/visit welcome: contact Sharon Cox, Practice Manager, on 01420 81988 or Sharon.firstname.lastname@example.org
Email applications to include an up-to-date CV, covering letter and the names of two clinical referees, one of whom must be your current and most recent employer or colleague, to Sharon Cox as above.
Referees will not be contacted without your prior consent.